In this episode of the Matt Peet Marketing Podcast, Angie Colee and I discuss Networking and Copywriting!
Angie is a rocker turned entrepreneurial coach she has:
- Done dozens of copy and marketing consulting contracts under her own freelance banner
- Coached hundreds of creative freelancers through finding clients, and landing (and confidently fulfilling on) the gig
- Strategized the marketing for and written multiple multi-million dollar launches, including two during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Made over $50MM in direct-to-consumer sales with my work
- Driven the crowd wild and got standing ovations with speaking and singing engagements (that counts, right?)
And She is just getting started.
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. The best Marketing I've found is word of mouth so you sharing this episode makes a HUGE difference in my life! 🙂
Don't forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our "Matt Peet Marketing Podcast!"
Thanks for listening & Watching!
Some Clips From The Full Show